Call for Entries: 2022 Next Generation Indie Book
Next Generation Indie Book Awards
Feb. 11, 2022
End of Day
If you would like to receive greater recognition, monetary prizes, awards and exposure for your books, here is an opportunity not to miss. Enter the 2022 Next Generation Indie Book Awards.
Calling all indie book authors and publishers - including small presses, mid-size independent publishers, university presses, e-book publishers, and self-published authors who have a book written in English released in 2020, 2021 or 2022 or with a 2020, 2021 or 2022 copyright date to enter the most rewarding book awards program.
Offering +80 Categories - More than 80 Awards – with over 80 monetary prizes totaling more than $10,000 in cash, including $1,500 cash prizes plus trophies for best fiction book and best non-fiction book, $750 cash prizes plus trophies for second best fiction book and non-fiction book and $500 cash prizes plus trophies for third best fiction book and non-fiction book!
The Next Generation Indie Book Awards is the largest International awards program for indie authors and independent publishers and the only book awards program of its kind offering more monetary prizes, more awards, more recognition and more exposure including exposure to a leading Literary Agent for possible representation in areas such as distribution, foreign rights, film rights, and other rights!
Presented by Independent Book Publishing Professionals Group (IBPPG) in conjunction with Marilyn Allen of Allen O'Shea Literary Agency, the Next Generation Indie Book Awards was established to recognize and honor the top independently published books of the year. IBPPG was formed to provide support and recognition for the independent book publishing profession, and we encourage all independent authors and publishers to enter their books in the 2022 Next Generation Indie Book Awards so that they too can earn recognition and receive other benefits from having an award-winning book!
Awards given to the Finalists and Winners of the 2022 Next Generation Indie Book Awards are:
▪ $1,500 cash prize and trophy for the best Fiction Book
▪ $1,500 cash prize and trophy for the best Non-Fiction Book
▪ $750 cash prize and trophy for the second best Fiction Book
▪ $750 cash prize and trophy for the second best Non-Fiction Book
▪ $500 cash prize and trophy for the third best Fiction Book
▪ $500 cash prize and trophy for the third best Non-Fiction Book
▪ $100 Cash Prize & Gold Medal for all +80 category Winners
▪ Finalist Medals for each finalists in the +80 categories
Winners and Finalists will also receive:
▪ An invitation to the gala awards reception.
▪ Exposure for a full year at Next Generation Indie Book Awards as a Winner or Finalist.
▪ All Winners will be listed in the 2022 Next Generation Indie Book Awards Catalog which will be distributed to thousands of book buyers, media, and others!
▪ The opportunity to display Finalist or Winner gold award stickers on your book.
▪ Other benefits of an award-winning book (such as potential increased revenue).
PLUS, the top 80 books will be sent to be reviewed by New York literary agent Marilyn Allen of Allen O'Shea Literary Agency or one of Ms. Allen's co-agents for possible representation in areas that could generate even more revenue for your book (unless an entrant prefers not to have their book forwarded to the agent). Ms. Allen has over 25 years of sales and marketing experience, including serving as Senior Vice President, Associate Publisher, and Director of Marketing for Harper Collins and directing sales and marketing teams for Simon & Schuster, Penguin Books and Avon Books. Ms. Allen has had the pleasure of working with many best-selling authors including Stephen King, Ken Follett, Barbara Kingsolver, John Gray, Mary Higgins Clark, and many more.
"Independently-published books have become a major source for quality fiction and non-fiction, but often go unrecognized by the mainstream publishing industry," notes Marilyn Allen. "Finally, an award program has been created to recognize talented authors from this important segment of our industry. Our agency represents over 100 authors and we're always looking for new talent, so it is a great pleasure to be part of this program. We look forward to reviewing the works of the 70 best candidates and helping these authors gain the recognition they deserve."
Final entry date for the 2022 awards program – February 11, 2022.